8.09.2014

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

I had heard many good things about Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade Fair 1, it had been recommended so highly by other bloggers so I had to try it out. It took me ages to find the concealer in my shade (due to it's popularity), I got a bit too excited when I saw that Boots finally had my shade in stock!

                     
The concealer applicator is a doe foot applicator (excuse the fact the writing is coming off the tube).
    
ooh cheeky swatch of it show you all the colour of it (may look a bit darker due to lighting)
  
This is how it looks blended in well.

The coverage of the concealer is great and blends in perfectly as you can see from my above photo. It does have a slight yellowish tone to it when you first apply but, you can't notice it once blended. I tend to blend my concealer with my finger which works equally as well as it does when using a brush.
If you're like me and don't like wearing any to little make up in the warm weather then pop some of this concealer on and set with some powder then you're good to go. I'm pretty sure it doesn't last the whole 16 hours that it claims to as it  lasts about 5-7 hours for me. It doesn't last that long on my nose and some of my t-zone but, that could be due to the oiliness of my skin in those areas though. A quick re-application will fix that in a second though.
 All in all I'd say it's a bargain at £4.19 for the small amount you need to use due to how great the coverage is, lasting you a good while and it definitely does the job of concealing all your blemishes .


1 comment

  1. I LOVE this concelear, blogged about it too not too long ago. For it's price, its soooo good :)
    x tink x
    allabouttink.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.