9.04.2014

My New Illustration Blog


You may or may not know what I'm about to go into my 2nd year at UCLAN University studying Illustration. During the summer holidays I have started up a blog dedicated to my illustrations and my reviews. I will be reviewing illustrations, advertisements, books, exhibitions etc. I will also be letting you know what I'm getting up to on my illustration course. I'm definitely interested in the sixties era as you may be able to tell, I could create pieces around that topic forever.
                       Please check it out and maybe follow if it interests you in anyway.
                              http://katiemarieillustrates.blogspot.co.uk/ 
   

Also feel free to comment on this post, like what you think of my work above or if you are considering doing art or illustration?
Do you have a favourite illustrator or artist?


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.