10.16.2014

Liebster Award

I was kindly nominated me for a Liebster award by the lovely Liz (check out her blog by clicking on her name), thank you for the nomination Liz! 
                                             

so the rules are...
1. Post 11 facts about you
2. Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers.
4. Link your nominees to the post.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Let the nominees chosen know they have been tagged
11 facts about me
1. I've be on the One Show (a tv show on the BBC) when I painted a mural on the side of a building with my boyfriend and a group of people from my college.
2. I'm half Irish
3. I have unusually small hands and feet for my height (5 foot 8)
4. I'm obsessed with the 60's
5. I've been with boyfriend for nearly 3 years in January
6. I can be very shy when I first meet people
7. When I was 13 I went to drama classes to give me more confidence
8. I feel the cold very easily
9. I reallyyyyyyy want to go to New York
10. I find drawing to be very calming
11. My favourite colour is red, this may be the reason why I like wearing red lipstick so much

Questions from Liz

1. Describe your dream vacation? 
either a trip to Italy or New York 
2. what is your favorite store/website?
Lush, Topshop, Primark, ASOS
3. what is your favorite beauty product? either lipstick or eyeliner. My favourite eyeliner is Supercat by Soap & Glory, if you struggle with eyeliner I'd definitely give that product a try.  
4. What is your favourite snack? Can I put yoghurt? I love yoghurt! 
5. How would you describe your style?
One day I can dress like a teenage boy, wearing black skinny jeans, a band shirt and converses (sometimes with a big chunky jumper). Then, another day I'll be wearing shift dresses and other items of clothing inspired by Sixties fashion with my Chelsea boots. How to describe it hmm... girly tom boy? Is that even a thing?
6. what would you do if you won the lottery?
Donate money to some charities, go on holiday with my family and then on holiday with my boyfriend, I'd get presents for my loved ones, treat myself and buy lots of art supplies. 
7. Have you ever been to a festival?
Yeah, I've been to Leeds festival twice (2011 & 2012). I will go to Glastonbury one year, I'll make sure of it! 
8.What was your childhood dream.
Do you mean job because if so, I wanted to be a bus driver so I could drive my friends around.
9.what is your favourite holiday? 
My favourite holiday so far were the holidays, when I'd go to Lanzarote and rent out a Villa with my family. Walking by the beach in the evenings was lovely.
10. what is your favorite childhood movie? My favourite films as a child were Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang, the Hunchback of Notre Dame and Toy Story. I also loved Christmas films when I was little (I still do)
11. Describe the most beautiful scene you've ever seen
I really can't pick! :-(

I will make another post soon about who I've nominated for the Liebster Award! 
x

2 comments

  1. I really really wanna go New York as well!! Lovely blog (:

    http://nyldery.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we'll both get to go one day! aw thank you, I'm glad you think so :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.