10.23.2014

What's On My Bedside Table?

A random post on what's on my bedside table because I love to see others for a good ol' nosey. 
All I really have on my bedside table are all the various skin care products that I use before bed. Oh and cup of water to have before bed aha I'm weird, I have to have water in case I need a drink in the middle of the night. During the day it normally ends up with pens and pencils on it  if I'm quickly making a list (I love me some list making) or doing a quick sketch.
Oh don't forget my favourite red nail varnishes! I'm yet to try the Soap and Glory Deep Pore Detox Mask, I have quite large looking pores on my nose, so hopefully this will improve that *crosses fingers*. I have a few dry areas on my face, Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream normally fixes that. I occasionally use the Clearasil Ultra Overnight Lotion when I get spots but, I hardly use it now I purchase Grease Lightning, as it does the job just as well.
 
I have just recently bought Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, which I'm finding to be great to take off my make up with. I find that cleansers last a lot longer than make-up wipes, this is what I've found any way. I love the Lush Tea Tree Water (toner), the scent is lovely and it's really refreshing. Grease Lighting is also a god send when I have the odd break out of spots or the odd one, I find that it reduces the size of the spot a lot by the morning when applied the night before. It also really helps my oily skin (mmm sounds so nice when you call it oily). This is my second purchase of both of these Lush products, they both last me a long time (months)!!!
This Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream is a dream for chapped, weather battered lips, perfect for Autumn and Winter. This little trial pot of Charity Pot, I got it for £1 which was donated to charity when I last shopped at Lush, it smells so good and makes my hands really smooth! Does any body know if they do any thing similar?


Products featured:

Has anybody tried the Soap and Glory Deep Pore Detox Mask? If so, what did you think? Did it make much difference?

Have you tried any of the other products I have on my bedside table? Which are you enjoying?

I hope you enjoyed this post
K
x

1 comment

  1. vilitra 10 mg is utilized to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It works by assisting with relaxing the veins in your penis, permitting blood to stream into your penis when you get explicitly energized. This is utilized to treat erectile dysfunction in men.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.