8.02.2015

My ASOS Favourites

The other night whilst procrastinating I browsed ASOS, as you may be able to tell I looked mainly at dresses. I saw a lot of clothing that I wish I owned or had the money to own, so I thought I would share with you all my favourites.

There's a bit of a 60's/70's look with all of these picks, I love the bright & bold patterns of dresses 3, 5 and 9, they look nice and summery but could be layered over a shirt in the winter with tights too. I've been saying a need a denim A-line skirt for months now but, after seeing the denim dresses (2&10) I think I need to go all out denim! The embroidery on the shirt (my 1st pick) is so delicate and is nice change to the usual plain white shirt that I wear. 6 is a must for my favourites as I've wanted a Fred Perry shirt but, this is a must! However, until I'm rich I doubt I'll be buying this £75 dress *hangs head in sadness*.  With a collar large enough to kill someone no. 11 is a firm favourite, covered in a what looks like watercolour flower print. This shirt takes me straight back to the nineteen seventies. No. 7 isn't something I'd usually go for due to it's plunged neck line but, how could this not be a favourite with it's jazzy flared sleeves and it's beautifully delicate lace back detail. Also, I'm quite a fan of the black and what I'd describe as a peachy/terra cotta colour palette. Another favourite is the Ranch shirt from Sister Jane sold on ASOS which is one super jazzy shirt.
I love the simplicity and shape of dresses 13, 15, 16 & 17. I think number 16 would be prefect for summer, the off the shoulder style looks lovely. I couldn't go a single wishlist without including a stripy piece and this dress ticks all the boxes with it's skater style skirt and halter-neck. I'm a huge fan of denim pinafore dress (no. 15) it would go perfectly with a shirt or even t-shirt teamed with a pair of Converses for a laid back look or a pair of Chelsea boots to dress it up. I think the A-line style of the dress is super flattering. Number 12 & 14 on the list are both beautifully patterned and looks nice and light for this time of the year. Number 14 especially could be easily dressed up taking the look from day to night. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to leave any comments you feel.
Thank you for reading
love Katie
x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.