10.08.2015

My New Obsession-Villoid


Recently, I have been obsessed with an app called Villoid, what is Villoid you ask? Well, it's a fashion app that lets you create mood boards of potential outfits whilst getting inspiration from other lovely Villoid users (this includes some well known fashion lovelies too). You want to buy your outfit? No problem, Villoid has a shopping function so your dream outfit can become a reality. The app has been described as 'your own personal dressing up box'. 


I came across Villoid when I saw Alexa Chung announce on Instagram that she had been one half of the co-founding team with Jeanette Dyhre Kvisvik to create the app. So, of course with Alexa on board I had to try it out. 

I love the social element of the app where you are able to follow other Villoid users and you can comment on the boards that they've created. It's like Instagram with clothes that you can buy but, you can't buy some ones cat on Instagram. You can browse through clothes by various designers such as Mui Mui, ASOS, Alexa Chung for AG, Chloe, Dahlia, just to name a few. If you an item you have used in a board you created goes on sale you will get a cheeky notification letting you know. It's times like that when I wish I wasn't a poor uni student so I could buy everything.

Can some body please create a job where you get paid to make boards on Villoid all day? Please let that be a real thing one day!

Here are a few boards that I have made, the ones I've featured in the post are inspired by the film characters style or the actresses themselves.

                                       



Let me know what you think of my boards and if you have Villoid, I will definitely follow.

Thanks for reading, 
Katie
x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.