11.11.2016

My Favourite Bloggers and YouTubers



Hello lovelies, I thought I'd share my favourite bloggers at the moment with you. I wanted to create this post because I think is nice letting people know that what they're doing is appreciated and enjoyed (sounds cheesy but, I don't care). 
The list is a mixture of people I've recently discovered and peoples blogs I've been reading for a few years now. Everyone featured in this post have atleast atleast three things in common they all have amazing sense of style and they are lovely, down to earth people which makes reading their posts and watching their videos so easy going and enjoyable. I would also secretly like to be friends with them all (well not so secretly anymore).


             
First up on my list is the cool cat (yes I did just use that term) Olivia Purvis creating perfect content over on her blog What Olivia Did , with the winning combination of her lovely writing, her fashion sense and her boyfriend Joe's photography makes for Pinterest worthy posts every time. I really enjoy reading about her adventures be it New York, Venice or little ol' Manchester, I love finding new places to visit in the city I visit quite often and new cities I can't wait to go to one day. Her fashion posts always go down well with me, she manages to create modern versions of vintage styles, most often Sixties styles (my favourite)
Back in 2014 Olivia was kind enough to answer a few questions for my blog, all things fashion and Great British Bake off talk. You can find my interview with Liv on here Getting to know you - What Olivia DidOh and she also has YouTube channel too, check it out here 
Paige Joanna is another blogger that I have been following for a while now. I have currently been loving her DIY posts and can't wait to see more of those from her. I have always been a fan of Paige's style, its always playful with a fun pattern or bright colours or both at times! She mixes vintage styles pieces with modern day pieces. Oh and her hair is a-mazingg!! Head over to Paige's blog to see more of her lovely style and her fun, easy to follow D.I.Y's here. Paige has a YouTube channel too so go and have a watch here.

Here are a few of my favourite blog posts
- Bright Colours in Autumn & Focusing on Positivity
- Shop Launch & Hand Painted Jackets
- Body Confidence & My Complete Lack of it!


Some of my favourite videos of Paiges'
- Hand Painted Denim Jacket
- Pride of Britain 2016 On The Red Carpet
- Secret Garden Party 2016

Sophia Rosemary is a blogger I have recently started following (well for a few months) and I have really enjoyed her posts so far. She is another blogger whos style I love with her wardrobe full of lovely Sixties and Seventies inspired pieces. I love seeing parts Manchester in the background of Sophia's outfit posts. Give her blog a read and if you're in need of some style inspiration here.

Here are a few of my favourite blog posts
- Smile Like You Mean It
- Archive By Alexa (Obviously)
- Just Another Manic Dungaree Day



Next up is Illustrated Ella, I only hope that I could one day have blog so up to date and be posting as often she does right now. She writes interesting posts about life and working for your self as well as outfit posts showing you here cool laid back style. I definitely wish I could pull off ripped jeans and leather jackets like she can! I find her such an inspiring illustrator, everything she creates is amazing from her brush type to her portraits of people to her beautiful prints of city landmarks. I would also like to thank Ella for being so kind to reply to any of my worries when it comes to my illustrations and my own abilities. Pop over to her blog Ella Masters to read her wise words.

Here are a few of my favourite blog posts
- Why Being Highly Critical Destroys Productivity
- How To Work From Home - From The Worlds Most Annoying Procrastinator  
- Things I have Learned Whilst Being My Own Boss


I don't watch tonnes of YouTube Channels but, I just had to include these two YouTuber's in my post.

Want to perfect that dream retro look? Well, Saranne Huxton is the girl to go to!
Watching Saranne's videos is like stepping back in time to the Sixties with her amazing vintage style, the groovy (yes I did just use that word) music and her video editing looking like old polaroid photos. She definietly deserves alot more subscribers! So if you're like me and love all things Sixties and Sevenies go & have a watch of her videos here and give her a follow too!

Here are a few of my favourite videos by Saranne
- Jane Birkin 60's Make up
- Retro 60's Beehive 
- Styling 'Her' Fred Perry


Last but, definitely not least is Hayley over on her channel Le Petite Petale talking about all things fashion, Lush, beauty and music. She creates creates really pretty look books, her recent look book really was Autumn personafied, with leaves covering the floor and pumpkins all around. We have a mutual love for the Chung (that's Alexa Chung for those of you who don't know) so of course I enjoyed her Archive by Alexa Chung Haul & Try On and I'm hoping she does another one for her Autumn/Winter collection. Hayley also deserves more subcribes 

Here are a few of my favourite videos by Hayley
- Autumn Clothing Haul
- Autumn Lookbook
- My Record Collection


I hope this post hasn't been too dreadful for you to read, I appreciate my writing isn't very good but, practice makes perfect, hey?

I might make this a monthly or bi monthly post, to share people I'm enjoy those months.
I also would love to do some more interviews with my favourite bloggers.

What are your favourite bloggers and YouTubers?

Thank you for reading!
Love from
Katie
xx

6 comments

  1. This is such a cute post, and it's so helpful too to see other bloggers and youtubers too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much Vanessa! I hope you like them too! x

      Delete
  2. Love the layout of this post! Will be checking out some of these people now😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you very much, I'm glad you do! Yayyy I hope you enjoy reading their blogs and watching their videos as much as I do! x

      Delete
  3. I love Olivia's blog! The pictures are always so clean and her mini city guides are the best. She has beautiful outfits too. Great post. xx

    cocobellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia's blog has been a favourite of mine for a while now! I'm very envious of her wardrobe! Thank you so much lovely! xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.