2.07.2017

Next Wishlist

Hello lovelies, today I have Next Wishlist to share with you all!
Once upon a time Next used to be a clothes shop that I saw as a somewhere my mum and other 35+ years shopped at but, the past few years I have been wanting more and more pieces by them! I totally wish I had money to buy everything on the wishlist below but, alas I don't *sad face*.
Here are my favourite finds from Next:




1. Denim Dark Blue Pinafore - £30  |  2. Navy Broderie Ruffle Dress - £50  |  3. Navy Slogan Shirt - £34  |  4. Nude High Neck Lace Top - £32  |  5. Lipsy Polka Dot Ruffle Dress - £38    6. Blue Stripe Off Shoulder Shirt - £30  |  7. Off The Shoulder Ruffle Sweater -£18  |  8. Blue Ruffle Shirt - £28  |  9. Tie Shoulder Cami - £16  |  10.  Navy Broderie Ruffle Top - £38  |  11. Black/White Check Trench Coat - £90


1. The dark wash of the denim is really nice. I think it would look lovely with a shirt underneath, a pussy bow blouse or even your favourite band t-shirt and some metallic ankle boots or for a more casual look some trusty converses.

2. This navy broderie ruffle dress would be perfect to transition from Early Spring too Summer! 

3. I really like the 'Au Revoir' embroidery on the back of the blouse, the white piping around the edges and the Peter Pan collar. I think this blouse would look cute tucked into maybe a nice midi skirt.

4. This nude/blush lace blouse would go well with most bottoms, you could wear with an A-line mini skirt or tucked in to black skinny jeans with a pair of ankle boots. I think it's such a pretty colour!

5. I think this such a cute dress that could be worn during winter with tights or without during the summer!

6. I love how it's styled in the photograph with the navy midi skirt there's something very Audrey Hepburn-esque to it and the style of the top is super elegant looking. 

7. Another striped top? Erm of course! But, this has a RUFFLE!

8. The ruffle on this shirt is such a nice detail a bit like a cape (maybe it's just me).

9. ohh my goodness how cute is this top?? I'm actually so tempted to buy this top! I would live in this in Summer time especially. I love the gingham pattern, the frill and the cute tie arm straps.

10. This is the shirt version of the no.2 broderie dress I would probably style this with a pair of skinny jeans or dungarees and converses. 

11. I really like this gingham trench coat I think it's a lovely, unique take on the classic camel trench. I have seen it in store and it seem 

From this wishlist I have learnt that at the moment I love anything navy or with frills! 
They have so many lovely pieces in stock at the moment, you should definitely have a look! 

What are your favourite pieces from my wishlist?


Thank you for reading!
Love from 
Katie
xxx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.