8.18.2017

forever drawing

Hello lovelies, I'm back again. I thought I would share with you my recent illustrations that I have been working on over the past few months. So, what can I say about recent work? I have drawn quite a few of my favourite sixties icons and I also started doing more fashion themed illustrations. I'm really enjoying adding bits of colour to my pencil drawings using Photoshop. I hope to do more fashion illustrations in the future because I love drawing clothes. 

Here are a few of the drawings I've done recently
Model wearing Dior A/W 2017 collection
One of my favourite fashion blogger Megan Ellaby
 Audrey Hepburn
Brigitte Bardot
 Jane Birkin
 Jean Shrimpton

 Sophia Rosemary Barrese 

I will do another post in another few months so I have plenty to share!

Thank you for reading!
Love from
Katie
xx

2 comments

  1. These are beautiful, I envy your talent 😭❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much lovely, you're so kind! xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.